Here is an after and before pic. I have to go down to Phoenix next week to pick it up.

Part of why it took so long to fix was that one of the previous batteries in the car, before I owned it, corroded the frame rail on the drivers side causing significant damage that was only made worse by the accident.

The minor upgrades are cooling related, N1 water pump and upgraded radiator. Can’t wait to get it back.

As a side note I was going to do autocross with it again as soon as I got it back only to find out that the classes I was told it was in last year it is not. It is in an absolutely ridiculous class likely so building it for that would be pointless. I may need to change cars for that which is why I made a post about GTIs earlier.