I finally got my steering wheel cover in the mail today, so I decided to check that off the list by installing it this evening.
As some of you may remember, I had tried to clean the gunk off the wheel with some simple green.
While it worked pretty well, the leather was beyond recovery, so I ordered a $5 leather ''stitch it yourself'' cover from china.
Thanks to some people from the forums, who provided instructions on installation, I was able to tackle it myself.
Armed with that knowledge, I decided to test my abilities. I think it turned out pretty decent.
I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out, especially when considering that the final cost of that little project was a mere $5
More updates coming next week!! (and autocross on Sunday!!)