Just a reminder that flags aren't for when you just don't like a comment, that's the dismiss button. Flag for these reasons:
- Harassment: Attacks against an individual user. Includes intimidation, threats, doxing, and posting graphic images
- Hate Speech: Attacks against a group of people based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits
- Spam: Replies that are irrelevant to the conversation and typically include links to an external website
Long story short -
- Can you ignore it? Then do so.
- Is it irrelevant and it bothers you? Dismiss it.
- Is it Harassment, Hate Speech or Spam? Flag it.
- Is it requiring immediate attention from the mods? Flag, Dismiss and email/notify the mods.
I clear quite a few comments each day that are dumb comments that deserve at best and eye roll and at worst a dismiss.