I’ve decided that I’ll be buying my car back from insurance and then put it up for sale. Basic details:
2005 Acura TSX
- 223,1xx miles
- I’m the 3rd owner
- VIN: JH4CL96865C031179
- Only 2 minor accidents, documented here and here.
- Will be a clean title, but salvage history due to hail damage. Pics and videos here.
- I’ve owned it for two years, only thing other than normal maintenance and tires 34k miles ago, I had to replace the alternator 9 months ago.
- Oil is changed every 5k miles
- Transmission fluid was changed (not flushed) 25k miles ago
- The suspension is all in good shape, no clunks, bangs or rattles.
- Car is located in Central Illinois.
- I’ll be asking $2750
I try to be as candid as I can in the pictures, so I’ll be showing every flaw the car has. Keep in mind it is 14 years old with over 223k miles.
Noticeable body damage:
Minor paint issues:
When the hood was repainted in February, they painted over the hood chips. Noticeable up close, but not from 5 feet away:
Interior (needs a good detail):
Headliner was falling, so it is currently pinned up:
If you have any questions or want additional pictures, let me know.