Ford part ID assistance. Please help.

Really. I’m in a bit of a bind. This little guy: causing me headaches. I’ve been given this image to identify that module and and determine if it is movable.


This is on a 2017 Ford PI Utility, transmission tunnel, at the front edge of the stock cover plate. The part number best-guess reading is HU5T-14G490-AF.

I’ve done hours of googling and found only items listed as “MODULE.” I’ve contacted local Ford dealerships, and their answer is also “MODULE.”

Does anyone have a bloody clue what the hell this thing does?

Thanks kindly!

Share This Story

Get our newsletter