Head over here to check out whats going on live on the second day of testing.
Update-Supposedly according to Auto Bild, Vettel is done for the day because his turbo caught fire! Is it bad that I hope that happens during a race, or through the entire season?
Update 2-Force India's car piloted Perez has also caught fire and had to be put out with many fire extinguishers
Update 3-Caterham posted the time sheets for today with a cheeky smile across their faces
Update 4- Here are the new lap times
1. Valtteri Bottas (Williams) 1:26.322, 23 laps.
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) 1:26.585, 26 laps
3. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes) 1:27.073, 46 laps
4. Jenson Button (McLaren) 1:27.556, 32 laps.
5. Sergio Perez (Force India) 1:28.376, 37 laps
6. Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber) 1:33.363, 42 laps
7. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull) 1:38.320, eight laps
8. Marcus Ericsson (Caterham) 1:38.438, eight laps
Toro Rosso are still to complete a lap
Update 5-Mr Jenson Button just shot to the leader board with a 1:24.165, this is going to be a good year!
Update 6- And that's it for the second day of testing. No one was able to beat Mr Button with his fastest times. Scoring should be up soon.
Update 7- And here are the lap times
1. Jenson Button (McLaren) 1:24.165, 43 laps
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) 1:24.812, 47 laps
3. Valtteri Bottas (Williams) 1:25.344, four laps
4. Nico Rosberg (Mercedes) 1:25.588, 97 laps
5. Sergio Perez (Force India) 1:28.376 , 37 laps
6. Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber) 1:33.270, 53 laps
7. Marcus Ericsson (Caterham) 1:37.975, 11 laps
8. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull) 1:38.320, 8 laps
Last years fastest lap was 1:18.218, set by Romain Grosjean for comparison's sake.