This time I can say with certainty that there is only one thing left to do, and that’s to reinforce the shifter stand. I need to cut up a piece of 2x2, paint it then attach it.

After that, I integrate both pieces (seat+G920), screw on the floor piece, and it’s done.

What I did today was to secure the PSU to the frame. I did that by removing the cover and attaching a couple of brackets to it, then to the seat frame.

To keep the screws from shorting the PSU, I covered the heads with electrical tape

Advertisement

I cleaned up the wires underneath, then I cleaned the seat one more time.

In the drivers seat