FOURZA Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (CTSCC) Round 2 Completed, Photos
Race: Infineon International Raceway,
Date: Sunday, 8/2/15,
(*Update)Time: 4:40pm EST (1640 hrs)
Only todays race will start at 4:40pm; be at the track at 4:30. Thanks.
*Lap Time: 1.42.5
If it is too fast or slow, please comment here and it can be adjusted.
Race duration should be just a little over 30 minutes.
Here are the RACE RESULTS:
CONGRATULATIONS to the winner! Corey CC97!
1. (1 pt)——Corey CC97———-Porsche 997 GT3——————-1 pt
2. (2 pt)——Robluvcars1———-Chevy Camaro ZL1——————-2 pt
3. (3 pt)——FearlessTSwift——Ford Mustang 05———————3 pt
4. (4 pt)——Goatbird—————-Nissan 370Z——————————4 pt
5. (5 pt)——Nichpsu——————-BMW E92 M3————————-5 pt*
6. (6 pt)—-Wrath———————-Aston Martin—————————(DNF)
* Penalty of 3 pts was incurred by “nichpsu” as he ran lap times over 2 seconds faster than the established lap time. He actually placed 2 in the final order, but based on the scoring as set out in the scoring system, he was awarded 2 pts for second place, then the 3 pt. penalty for a total of 5 pts. Wrath received points for racing, but a DNF.
Again today, we had some difficulties, as we started with six racers but one was dropped due to network/lag issues?
Big Thanks to all that came out! It was a fun race.
See here for series details:
Season Results: Round 1: