Gracias to The Honda Man for the header image, check out more photos from the race on his post here.
1st (16pts) - The Honda Man (InfernoVivo), 1970 Dodge Challenger
2nd (15pts) - camaroboy68ss, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
3rd (14pts) - RoboRed (RoboRedMdn1te), 1973 Ford Falcon
4th (13pts) - SVTyler (mackleroy45), 1970 Boss 429
5th (12pts) - Nonster, 1965 Ford Mustang
6th (11pts) - HyundaiBroNowHasAMiata (sackofcheese), 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
7th (10pts) - robluvscars1, 1970 Chevrolet Camaro
8th (9pts) - Corey CC97, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
9th (8pts) - Decay (Decay107), 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
10th (7pts) - AutoFixation (Parlock3), Dodge Super Bee
1st (45pts) - camaroboy68ss
2nd (41pts) - SVTyler (mackleroy45)
3rd (36pts) - RoboRed (RoboRedMdn1te)
4th (35pts) - Corey CC97
5th (30pts) - AutoFixation (Parlock3)
6th (23pts) - Ly2v8-Brian (Kampfmesser)
7th (20pts) - robluvscars1
T8th (16pts) - K-Roll (Cmd Woods), The Honda Man (InfernoVivo), and TheVancen (IXII Wrath IXII)
11th (13pts) - dr861 (LentAtom9)
12th (12pts) - Nonster
13th (11pts) - HyundaiBroNowHasAMiata (sackofcheese)
T14th (8pts) Decay (Decay107) and Tohru (Tohru Rokuno)
- Fuck the breadsticks at Tetre Rouge.
- We didn't have any (major) crashes so thanks everyone for driving clean, especially on a track like this. Keep it up at Infineon and we shouldn't have any problems.
- This was the closest race of the season thus far, with positions 1-4 and 6-9 finishing within 3 and 4 seconds of each other, respectively, which is actually kind of amazing considering it's Le Mans. That being said, I was considering moving the target lap times up a bit for the rest of the races so that the faster dudes won't have to tune down so much, let me know what you guys think. We have a good thing going here so I don't want to mess with it too much.
- This was also the only race of the season where the majority of the field didn't run over the maximum lap time and I thank those of you who kept to that limit. That being said, a couple people (one of them being me) were over two seconds faster than the max time. I'm not going to take off any points since pace-wise it only works out to about 6/10ths of a second extrapolated over a three-mile-long track, but for next week be sure not go over the target time in practice, it'll even out during the race.
- Shout-out to The Honda Man for scoring the first Mopar podium and win of the season.
- That's really about it, not much else to note apart from thanking Nonster, Decay, and HyundaiBroNowHasAMiata for stopping by for some racing. The field as a whole got pretty spread out this race but Infineon should be more competitive, don't get discouraged or anything.
CURRENT ORLOVE TROPHY STANDINGS:
Two challengers appear for the Orlove Trophy: HyundaiBroNowHasAMiata for rolling his Mach 1 at Tetre Rouge and Corey for flipping his beloved shrimp. Shame on both of you.
Tohru (Tohru Rokuno) - 2
AutoFixation (Parlock3) - 1
Kampfmesser - 1
HyundaiBroNowHasAMiata - 1
Corey CC97 - 1
2/8: B450 @ Infineon (regular layout)
2/15: A550 @ Infineon (regular layout)