Added some chassis stiffening beams and solid aluminum steering rack bushings. Steering has absolutely NO dead-zone anymore, it was kind of disconcerting at first to have the steering response so immediate. Now that I've gotten used to it though, it's perfect.
Sorry for the pictures they were taken under the car with a potato and poor lighting
Two things I noticed while doing the work this weekend
1. It's really nice to work on a car with new (not rusted) bolts
2. The motor mount plates (engine side) are made of plastic... PLASTIC!!! Actually they look identical to the terrible ones subaru put of the 2006 STI (that were known for breaking easily)