So the Cutlass needs new valve cover gaskets for sure, so I figure that itā€™s better to do them now than later. My question is: what type of gaskets should I go for? I want close to the OEM thickness because clearance is an issue, so Iā€™m just wondering should I buy the 5/32 cork set or the rubber set? Vista Cruiser for your time.