Well, i’ve recently been doing pretty much sod all, but i have managed to make some progress with various bits and pieces :)

Finished boxing in my b-pillars on the spitfire, as well as the inside of the hardtop to the rear deck. Had a go with a sanding disc to flat off the welds and it works really nicely :) chews away the weld but doesn’t cut great gouges into the metal if you slip off like a grinding disc.

Advertisement

Also, I’ve got my shelves up in the parts shed, as well as the floor wholly painted which i don’t have a picture of yet. Planning to move the yellow spit in shortly :)

Advertisement

This pales in comparison to my dad’s progress, having doors (pictured), a workbench, electrics and a compressor sorted in his new garage.

Lastly, the 106 racecar is coming along very nicely. Lithium battery sorted, engine mounts welded on, wiring sorted (although needs tidying), radiator mount done, oil cooler mount done. Not far from being trackworthy now.

Advertisement

Whatsmore, it runs!