Finally got the fuel pump for the Chevelle and installed it. Have a list of materials, need to pick up fittings and hose to connect it to the hard line (pictured) and up to the carb inlets. Will be AN, but with the black fittings because the red/blue are a bit too much for me.
In other news, over the week I did the touch of filler work around the patches I welded into the fenders and got the top two coats of epoxy on them Saturday. They’re far from “ready to paint” but it’s all the further they are going to get right now; full bodywork/paint is not in the scope of this project.
I feel like I’m at work typing that last bit.
I also started attaching the rubber dust guards to the inner fenders, which is interesting since factory they would be stapled, but I don’t have a staple gun that can go through 18ga steel. I found pre-drilling 1/16" holes and hammering the staples in then bending them over works. Since this is the 21st century, I also put some weatherstrip adhesive on to hold them, so hopefully I will only need a couple staples instead of a bunch.