So I started in on the cruiser van Monday night:

Well last night I set out to more sanding. I got the hatch feathered out and spotted (still have a small ding to fix next to the passenger taillight):

Advertisement

Got all the chips/peel on the sides feathered out and spotted in:

Sanded out the rough spots in our “graffiti” and gave that some cover:

Advertisement

I got the one bad spot cut out, soaked in rust stop, and primed:

Advertisement

So now I just have to patch that spot in, get the roof feathered out, then sand the rest of it. Once that’s done she’ll be ready for paint.

Bonus, lazy doggo: