1) Trailblazer. It’s just such a handsome boi
2) 9-7X. The reason it’s not 1st is because it’s too vain
3) Envoy. Just don’t bring up the XUV lest I boot it from this list entirely
4) Rainier. Bet you forgot about this one, didn’t ya?
5) Bravada. I can’t decide if this looks great or terrible. Maybe in an alternate world where all cars were bottom-breathers...
5) Ascender. Why did this even exist? Who was the target market? Isuzu didn’t have their own dealerships, so it was sold alongside the Trailblazer which looked better and cost the same.