I can haz need some help

So I just bought a no-name off-brand of the gopro chesty, and it seems like its good quality,

I don't own a gopro though, so I bought a gopro to tripod adapter because my contour+ case has a tripod screw on the bottom


unbeknownst to me, I thought at least one of them had this


so my question is what is this ^^^^^ and can you either just buy something to go in its place, or where can i buy one?