If you have been wanting an E46 or C5 Z06 then you better move now.
- 2000-2006 BMW M3 ($20,000)
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette ($15,000)
- 1971-1972 Dodge Challenger ($18,300)
- 1968-1970 Dodge Charger ($26,100)
- 2003-2006 Dodge Viper ($50,000)
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo ($2,300,000)
- 1966-1977 Ford Bronco ($18,500)
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird ($233,000)
- 2007-2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS ($180,000)
- 1993-1998 Toyota Supra Turbo ($40,000)
I’m honestly surprised they have the Challenger, Charger, and Supra Turbo listed that low because they have already stomped that number. But I think the 1966-77 Ford Bronco will be the biggest bang for your buck simply because I know non-car people will readily and happily spend over $50k on these because they are so in trend.
Are ther any other cars that you think aren’t getting any cheaper and are rising in price?