So, I have no fucking clue what kind of vehicle I want. Here’s my list of shit that I want in a vehicle. Please help.
Things I Want
- V8 if available, if there is a V8 available. I require that.
- Needs to be able to tow a 20 foot boat
- Manual if possible
- Needs to have under 120,000 miles on it
- Needs to be under $24,000 so I don’t have to finance out the ass
- Needs ground clearance NO WAGONS
- Must be 2007 or newer
- Needs to seat four adults comfortably
- Needs to have plenty of space for coolers/camping gear/fishing gear. I do a lot of outdoorsy shit and need me space.
- Needs to have some options Ex: TRD, Z71
- A reverse camera, (I spend my time split between rural Virginia and Washington DC, parking will get interesting.)
- Needs to not break a lot
Things I Don’t Want
- Anything that Lexus makes
- A Jeep Wrangler
- A Miata
- Any form of wagon
- A Honda Element
- Anything made by Subaru
- A work truck
- A Tahoe/Suburban/Expedition/Escape
- Anything bigger than a Tundra, the Tundra is pushing it as far as size goes.
- Anything that will break a lot
Cars I’m Interested In, all 4x4
- 2005+ Tacoma TRD Sport/Offroad
- 2007+ Silverado 1500 Z71
- 2011+ F-150 Ecopoop and 5.0
- 2005+ 4Runner 4.7 V8 only
- 2007+ Tundra 5.7
- 2011+ Ram 1500 5.7
- 2011+ Grand Cherokee 5.7 (EhhhhhHhhh)
- 2014+ 4Runner Sr5
Cars I’m Unsure About
- Nissan Frontier
- Nissan Xterra
- Honda Ridgeline
Probably forgetting a lot. Just help me dammit.