A problem, a predicament, a choice between two fabulous things.
"There's no wrong answer."
"There's no wrong choice."
That is what it means to have King's Choice, and Oppo, on Saturday I have it.
My wonderful girlfriend has given me one of those exotic car driving experiences, and I need to pick my car.
It's a short experience - roughly around five to ten minutes of actual seat time - in either a Ferrari F430, or a Lamborghini Gallardo.
I get roughly five minutes of autocross time in one of these two beauties, and I can only pick one. This is the best, tough decision I've ever had.
1. Dat Prancing Horse looking at me when I grip the wheel.
2. I think it's the best-looking Ferrari of the last 10 years.
1. More badass-looking interior
2. V10 Engine. I mean really - when am I going to drive a V10 again?
3. My first car obsession at 10 years old was the Lamborghini Diablo. To actually drive a Lamborghini would be the ultimate childhood wish fulfillment.
So what do you think, Oppo? Should I take the V8 Ferrari, or the V10 Lamborghini?