So...essentially I’m painting this car twice. The first time, after tons of hours of block sanding and getting everything just right, disaster occurred whilst shooting the paint. So I sanded it all off in anger, and am now back to where I started. So far I’ve only mustered up enough motivation to get the car initially primed again. I need to:
1) Block, prime, repeat until panels are flat (again)
2) Prime with sealer and wet sand for base coat
3) Clean the heck out of my garage
4) Spray base coat, then clear coat
5) Spend lots more hours color sanding and polishing
6) Reassemble and ruin it all at the track.
Anybody good at motivational speeches?