Who wants a challenge to work on?
This is a newer 07+ Dodge Magnum. The headlight/front bumper is slightly different from what I have, but you can ignore it for this.
This is a Rocket Bunny FR-S.
Does anyone see where I'm going with this?
1) I do not want the thing slammed to the ground. Lowered? A little bit, but DD ride height is important. None of that scraping shit happening to my car.
2) Wheels? 5 spoke cop steelies or Viper replicas if you feel so inclined.
3) Rear wing? Not right now. Rear Splitter? Keep it in mind.
4) Fender Flares? All night long. Remember I'm having side exit exhaust put on in front of the rear wheels. Leave room, or just know it will be going there.
5) No decals. I'm still working on the stripe before I send it off my vinyl guy for a final once-over and tweak to fit the car, so don't do any graphics.
Anyone want to take that challenge? I'm thinking some aggressive fender flares, a rear diffuser and a slight lowering. Who's bored and wants to take a crack at it? I could, but I want to see what you guys come up with. I want to see how it would look, so if it's good, I may actually consider having it done.