This list was originally going to go into much more detail, but then I accidentaly deleted it after hours of work, sooooo.... I don’t care anymore. But screw it, I’m gonna post my stupid list anyways.
1. VW Karmann Ghia. Arguably one of the prettiest cars ever made, and still relatively affordable.
2. Fourth-gen Ford Thunderbird. In my opinion, a seriously underrated classic car. I have one, I love it, and you could love one too.
3. Corvair. It’s an American Porsche and most definitely NOT a deathtrap. They are frickin’ awesome and pretty, too.
4. Almost any classic car with four doors. Collectors tend to prefer coupes over sedans, which is stupid. The sedans are plenty cool too, and look almost if not just as good as their coupe counterparts. But the collectors’ loss is your gain, since these things tend to be dirt cheap compared to coupes.
5. ‘78 Plymouth Fury police car. The malaise appearance and specs make it initially sound deceptively slow. However, with the police-spec 440 V8, these were capable of going well over 130 mph. They’re brutal muscle cars in disguise.
6. Saab 93/96. These are delightfully weird in all the best ways. Plus, rally history!
7. PT Cruiser. Fight me.
8. Siata S 50 van. All I know about these rare, obscure Spanishh vans is that they’re adorable, based on the Seat 600's drivetrain, cheap when they do pop up for sale, and I want one. Siata Is Always The Answer.
9. Long live the Miata!