This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

How are this things called?

Illustration for article titled How are this things called?

I know them under the name "Hydraulic car dolly/car mover", but that seems too generic.


Does anyone know if they have a different name?

Share This Story

Get our newsletter