As shown by Stanley Roberts of KRON4 News:
1. Argue with the officer who is about to give you the ticket.
2. Ignore the officers instructions for your License and Registration by demanding that the camera wielded by the reporter be turned off as a right of an "American Citizen."
3. Park your car behind a cruiser and interrupt the same officer at another traffic stop.
4. Park in an active lane of traffic and try to argue about your ticket with an officer.
5. Argue with the officer who actually clocked you speeding.
6. Accuse the officers of being "trainees."
BONUS: Drive a Toyota Prius.
Is there a slot for this woman to be a part of Jalopnik's "Batshit Insane" Women's wall?