Remote trainers help you reinforce the behaviors you want from motorcyclists, such as staying in their lane. They also let you correct speeding, rev-limiter bouncing, and other unwanted behaviors. When you push a button on the handheld remote, your motorcyclist will receive a stimulation from his electronic collar. The stimulation gets his attention and lets you communicate clearly and consistently. It’s nice to know he’ll listen when you speak to him!
- Teach basic commands including Slow, Stay, and Stop
- Prevent dangerous or annoying behavior such as pulling wheelies, illegal lane splitting, and mirror punching
- Train off-leash from up to 1,000 yards away
- Choose from static, spray, vibration, ultrasonic, and tone
- Train 2 riders at the same time
- Not recommended for well-behaved motorcyclists, organized demonstrations, or track use.