As I’ve posted here before, the car sat 16 or so years before Nathan saved it by giving it the mechanical attention it needed. Upon him selling it to me I started right away making plans how to revive it aesthetically. Later this month the time is set aside to paint the car fully so that is a go.
The interior was filthy so I set out to correct that. Mind you, the first two pictures are before being hit. The 50/50 and after shots are still wet so not as vibrant as it actually appears now. I still need to do the rear of the headliner, driver seat, and driver carpet.
Ignore the dash as I have a perfect one to replace it. I haven’t touched the door panel plastics or any other plastics but will tomorrow. Essentially I did the passenger seat, carpet, door panel carpets on both sides, the headliner and sun visors. The headliner and visors looked beyond saving but somehow I restored them fully.
The products I used was Ammo NYC Shag, Ammo NYC scrub pad, Amazon Essentials microfiber towels, and a Chemical Guy’s boar’s hair brush that I’ve modified. The results are very pleasing and incredible in person. Again the pictures are wet and fresh after detail. All stains have been lifted. I do still need to vacuum the floor mats, remove those to clean, clean the carpet under them, and pull the seats to do the carpet under those. Enjoy!