Not bad for 20 minutes after going through those thrift store Legos I got recently. As you can see in the top view, though, one wheel doesn’t match because I only got three of the ones I wanted to use. The front end is meh, but I’m proud of the rear. I found those matching cups and just had to repurpose them somehow, but I also wanted to use The rods as tailfin taillights. They would look better on a bigger car, but whatever. Also note the binocular exhaust.

And those other rods on the sides were meant to go through the wheel wells and stick out slightly as the headlights, but they rubbed on the wheels so I put the rally fog lights instead. But then I still wanted something else, so I just slapped those on.