Most importantly it be budget friendly. J-Bodys are cheap & plentiful, so it be accessible. It take place at dirt ovals.
- A Sunfire or Caviler from 1995-2005 (coupe or sedan, no convertible)
- A stock engine (any of the 2.2L - 2.4L, ballast be added to equal out the power differences)
- Automatic or Manual
- A spec tire, I’m thinking a winter tire for traction in the dirt.
- The usual safety stuff (airbags removed, glass removed[wire screen up front], roll cage, racing harness)
- Gut the interior except the drivers seat.
It be 20 lap heats, with 50 lap mains. I fail to see how this could go wrong.