I have to admit, I prefer the “Outback” version of wagons for daily driving. Unless it is a performance model, where the lowered ride height is actually essential to handling, I prefer this position between car and crossover.

Is there a name for this? There is an honest body difference between CUV and Hatch. But if Ferrari lifted the FF/Lusso (SQUEEE) what would it be called?

I’m leaning towards calling them the “XC” (Cross Country) versions. Like a Mazda CX3 is a Hatchback-XC (HXC). Lifted sedan (SXC), lifted Coupe (CXC), lifted 4dr Coupe (4D-CXC), lifted McLaren P1 (WTF-XC). Another new segment is here!

V60 XC