Edit: Im going to send in a deposit for them to hold the car until next week when I get back from work.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

So, Iโ€™ve been eyeing up a Ralliart Sportback up in Seattle for the last month, and noticed they dropped the price into a realm I was willing to pay. Called my credit union, called the dealership, and We may be 10 days away from a new car if everything irons itself out.

As some of you may recall I am growing weary of my BMWs little quirks but my wife had encouraged me to stick with it and we had talked about replacing our boat of a ford freestyle with something a little newer and smaller quite a bit lately.

So if all goes to plan, in with the new:

Advertisement

Out with the old: