I decided it was time to put together my fuel system for the carbs, and thanks to the good folks at Earl’s Performance Plumbing it was cheap and easy. And pretty.
It had banjo bolts on the carbs and presumably a rubber line going between them. And that would have worked fine! But I wanted to do what I wanted to do, and what I wanted to do was this. In retrospect I could have just done a 90 degree hose end instead of the two elbows I used, but originally the elbow was going on a banjo bolt adapter and I just wanted to use what I had.
You can also see my carb linkage, which is a work in progress because the push rod hits the balance lever...I may have to change the levers to make the rod work.
In other news I got furloughed at work today, but it looks like I’ll be able to go back to my old job for a month until my current job brings me back. Good times.