... so let’s list what’s currently wrong with our cars. Here’s mine:
- wheel speed sensor causing Christmas tree lights (and loss of TC, ABS)
- something has come loose and is rattling/rubbing around the left-rear wheel or brake
- needs new rear brake pads and discs all around
- new front struts contact the sway bar, so I need to relocate the sway bar or get adjustable links
- front diff is slowly leaking
- engine skid plate is pressed against front diff and needs reshaping and/or spacers
- rust on the rear hatch is getting very worrisome
- a passenger seat belt buckle is broken
- at least one front speaker is dead
- the stitching has started to come out on the driver’s seat
- there’s an exhaust “tick” from a bad gasket (i hope), a hole (maybe) or a cracked manifold (please god, no)
- weeping radiator and a severely corroded power steering feed line, they’re ticking time bombs!
- spare tire wheel is a mess, I could get all the wheels refinished or just buffed and then Plastidipped
- driver side headlight is getting yellow again
That about covers it for the 4Runner. Don’t get me started my wife’s Passat...