The side skirt is back on and BETTER than new!!! Here’s how I did it.
First, a “what happened” for those who didn’t read the thread last night:
Note: these pictures are from a how-to video I’ll soon publish to YouTube.
1. Remove side skirt (remove the two rivets in the back, pull off the panel in a motion towards the rear bumper)
2. Take a dremel bit, shave the bottom side clips down past the ridges.
3. Drill a hole into each remaining clip.
4. Loop your zip ties through the side skirt and its matching frame rail hole.
5. Fully replace the panel, then tighten the zip ties. Make them tight, but not too tight.
6. Replace the rivets in the back... Then admire your work.
Enjoy plowing through puddles!