I am watching Top Gear right now on Amazon, and I saw Richard Hammond go into one of those junior F1 cars. Now, I was thinking, is there a name for that? I’ll just call it Formula Junior for now, but is there any way I can actually try Formula Junior (or whatever it’s called). I race go-carts around a track sometimes, and I always shine at it, so is there a way I could get in a Formula Junior car?

I went on a 5-race tournament, I got 2nd in the first race (my cart was broken) and then 1st in the next 4 races. I won a race by more than 4 seconds once. I really think I am good at racing.