But this is as far as I’ve gotten. Anyway:
- If you can’t have fun, stay home.
- If you live in a constant state of anxiety, nothing can surprise you once you get past it.
- You can’t outrun a fart on a treadmill.
- Always have a backup plan. If not, at least have an escape plan.
- Enjoy yourself when you can.
- Anyone who says they’re a “nice guy” should immediately be marked as someone of suspect character.
- While getting work done at the deadline is definitely productive and inspiring, plan ahead when you can. Might as well write things off before they get too sideways..
- Keep good company who push you to be your best.
- There are no winners in a dairy contest.
- Wear protective goggles when playing with Nerf guns.
- There’s nothing wrong with admitting you need help.
- Christmas is the one time of year where when someone asks you to do something, you can tell them to go to hell.
I hope everyone has a solid day. For me, it’s gonna be bacon and eggs for breakfast, steak for dinner, tons of phone calls to family (which is what happens when you live 3000 kilometres from everyone), and some Scotch. Here’s to another 25 more!