1. It was crazy crowded this year and I’m not sure why.
2. No displays from Audi, BMW, or Mercedes this year. Odd.
3. The Subaru Legacy Limited had the best seats of anything I sat in, including pricey vehicles from Volvo, Lincoln, and Lexus.
4. Saw the Mustang Mach-e on display. It was the ugliest thing I’ve seen in a long time.
5. Trucks are getting ridiculously expensive. My wife and I would sit in a big ole’ truck, laugh at the MSRP, and move on.
6. I didn’t walk out wowed by anything other than the seats in the Legacy.
7. Hopefully I won’t get the flu from touching steering wheels all day long.
8. It was something to do on a semi-warm day in DC. Would rate 2.5 of 5 stars.