Now I bet you’re wondering what this is. It isn’t very big, and it’s a bit rusty. It’s a licence plate holder/fuel cap cover. Why would I need one of these? Let me explain. G-bodies have a fuel flap that stays down only if you wedge your gas cap in the hinge. The problem with this is that, apart from going through plastic caps like it’s going out of style, it hurls your cap underneath your car sometimes. The B-bodies had a fuel door that went down, and stayed down. It’s a bolt-up to the g-body. For $5, you’d be stupid not to buy one of these.