Updated as of Feb 2016. Some interesting bits here....
The ones that stand out to me:
- 28% didn’t have a license
- The fasted growing group is > 50 yrs old
- 36% weren’t wearing a helmet
- Standards / Cruisers were the biggest group (1,441), then Supersports (989), then Touring (718)
- Only 20% of Supersports fatalities weren’t wearing a helmet, compared to 43% for Standards / Cruisers and 47% for Touring
- 30% of all fatalities involved a rider with a BAC of > 0.08%. That jumps to 43% for single-vehicle accidents, and 55% for those that occured between 9pm and 3pm.