My girlfriend’s moms car (2017 Hyundai Accent hatchback) got slightly attacked by a bear (not joking) and I’m trying to find the correct replacement part.

I believe it’s part number 876101R210 and it appears that it can only be bought as a whole assembly and in black which then needs to be painted. Am I missing something? I also saw part number HY1320186 around on the internet when I was searching for the part. We’re trying to avoid the dealership as they’re probably going to be more money than we’d like to spend.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter