This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.


Illustration for article titled Installed.

It’s up and running. I misplaced some of the screws for the baseplate but I’ve got enough small hardware laying around that it really wasn’t an issue. It even came with a nice reversible screwdriver to help with the installation. Wiring wasn’t a big deal but I did have to move one wire a couple of times, but everything tests fine now.


Now to figure out how to program and configure it. It has to be better than pressing the same three buttons a few thousand times...

Share This Story

Get our newsletter