Yesterday, Pap called me. He talked to the guy who’s doing the work on the Camaro for us. Should be some time next month (this was on March 31st, I don’t know if he meant April or May). I’m not sure how that’ll work if the virus hasn’t died down by then. I’ll probably take it to him so Pap doesn’t end up at risk, and just drop it off and come straight home. Either way, IT’S ALMOST TIME.
I don’t give a shit if every cruise is cancelled, NOTHING is stopping me from driving it this summer. I’ve been waiting too damn long. If the COVID’s still around, I’ll just not go anywhere in it, just cruise around before coming home, so I’ll still be social distancing.