Ahh, Japan. Land of the Rising Sun, and the land of awesome car spotting!
I went to Tokyo on the 29th of October to the 1st of November. A short trip, sure, but enough to see cars and buy too much Tomica (and also kigurumi onesies). I went there to see the Tokyo Motor Show, but of course, what’s important is the streets!
I’ll only show the good pictures for now; as in, pictures with minimal blur and stuff. And only a few of them. I like teasing people.
29th October 2015
- Mazda Miata with a Ferrari California kit? Haters gonna hate. Spotted at the backalleys of Ginza
- Nissan GTR with a bodykit. Pretty nice looking, no? Okay those foglamps are kinda weird. Spotted at the backalleys of Ginza
- Toyota Century. This car keeps surviving the test of time. This car might be from 1997, or even 2014. Who knows?
30th October 2015
- Toyota Chaser sporting a sporty kit! I love it’s clean look. Spotted at Akihabara
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta! Expensive car. Not even in my top 10 list of Ferrari cars though. Spotted at Akihabara
- Daihatsu Midget II. Don’t lie to me. You knew this car from Gran Turismo 2. Those wheels are so small. Spotted at Ueno, Akihabara.
- Nissan R34 and 350Z. Owned by foreigners, they spent the night revving their engines. I don’t find it that nice. Spotted at Shibuya
- BIPPU! FINALLY! A bippu car!! Toyota Celsior, blaring loud music whilst driving through some Shibuya alleyways. The driver and passenger were dressed up as Mario and Luigi, whilst asking for money. One of the more “only in Japan cases”. Spotted at Shibuya
- Staaaaannced Daihatsu Tanto. Radical car.
More to come soon enough!