Spent hours detailing the Sunbird yesterday and she rewards me by puking antifreeze all over the garage floor. I think it’s coming from the reservoir. Either that or the hose attached to the bottom of it. The radiator is new and all of its attached hoses are bone dry. Literally everywhere is except for the circled area and the fender-well below it. What is the hose at the bottom called, exactly? Does anyone know? Every Google search tries to direct me to SunFIRE parts instead of SunBIRD.