...of some vehicles that will be legal to import to the US next year.
- Alfa Romeo 155 (Don’t recall if we ever got these here, though I know the larger 164 was the last model offered here when they left in 1995.)
- Autozam AZ-1 (though you’ll also have to wait until October for these)
- Daihatsu Opti (More kei cars FTW)
- ɛ̃fini MS-8
- Ford Mondeo and Falcon GT 25th Anniversary
- HSV GTS and Senator
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution I
- Renault Safrane and Twingo
- Rover 200 Coupe
- Skoda Pick-up
- Subaru Vivio
- Toyota Caldina
- TVR Chimaera
Kei cars, luxury cars, Australian sports sedans, French compacts, sports cars, and a Czech pickup truck. Not bad, really.