What have I gotten myself in to. Damn you, Steam Summer Sale!
I've resisted getting this game, because I've heard what a time-sink it is, and I already waste way too much time gaming. Plus, I have a big backlog of gaming that I "need" to do, such as:
- Earn three minor achievements in Infamous Second Son in order to get Platinum
- get to level 10 in Battlefield Hardline Beta in order to get some dumb battlepack for the full game (that I likely won't even buy)
- earn some credits in Gran Turismo 6 so I can buy some of the new, cool cars such as the historic Senna ones and the Toyota TS030
- try out the Red Bull Ring in GT6
- actually play Assetto Corsa for more than 3 minutes
- check out the Jalopnik Hipster pack in Grand Theft Auto V
- try out Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time that I got from Playstation Plus
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 will be updated soon, I'll have to "discover" some of the new roads & cities
- Give Battlefield 3 on PC a whirl. Maybe I'll get a hang of mouse & keyboard
That's not counting all of the games that I've gotten in the past year that I've barely played such as Mirror's Edge, Arma II/ DayZ, Crysis 3, Payday 2, and much more.
On top of all that, the weather is way too nice to be spending much time indoors.