Over the weekend I was thinking about what a nifty place Opposite Lock is. What makes it so nifty? The people. I have to hand it to you guys and gals, you’re a pretty great bunch. I still don’t know a bunch of you all that well, but here’s a shout out to a few of you:
- - Lumpy44: Thanks for living in the same city as me, even if we haven’t met in person. Perhaps some day we’ll actually meet!
- Geekster_caddy: Thanks for answering my questions about the Volt. It’s always nice to be able to talk to someone who owns one.
- Dusty ventures: Your summary posts about off-road racing are awesome.
- Hammerhead Fistpunch: Your posts about off-roading in southern Utah are awesome.
- Frank Grimes: Thanks for answering my questions about welding.
- Luc Allain: I’m digging the posts about the big brown truck. Also, kudos to being in Alberta as well. I once went to school with a French Canadian guy, and for some reason I imagine you being a lot like he was.
- To the guy who recently bought a Lotus Europa: You’re a brave man! I think it’s completely awesome that you are doing what you are doing.
- $kaykog: I think it’s totally awesome that everyone posts Ford GT pictures in your honour.
My apologies if I’ve gotten some of the usernames wrong, and I’m sure I’ve missed mentioning a TON of you on here.
So, who do you appreciate here on Opposite Lock?