Know of any junkyards that deal specifically in late model Buick parts.

A few months ago, the wife hit a parked trailer and did the following:


This is on her 2010 Enclave. I think the cladding on the lower doors can just be replaced. I would love to be able to find used cladding in the correct color, but I’m not having much luck. Anyone know what this color is called? Any suggestions on where to find it used? I’m coming up empty on eBay and at my local junkyards. Thanks.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter