If your Ford had a Matthew McConaughey, it would be a Lincoln

Looking At Two Mazda5's Tomorrow

One manual, one auto

Not going to lie. Kind of leaning towards the auto. The clutch on the manual seems...inconsistent. Which is a yellow flag. Maybe it's operator error and I'll do better tomorrow. There are minor qualms about both cars, or as I refer to them, bargaining chips. The auto is better equipped with leather, heated seats and sunroof.

If I had to bet on myself I’d say 20% chance manual 30% auto and 50% keep looking.

Share This Story