This might sound and be totally dumb, but here it goes: help me broadcast the Le Mans 24 Hours daily through a whole month and minute-by-minute through the race.
I am a semi-professional freelance (eventually motoring) journalist, seeking employment in the field once again. I am also a fan of the Le Mans 24 Hours.
To entertain you and to seek a living, I decided to go on an article-a-day marathon concerning the 24 Hours of Le Mans and a full, live Twitter update through the whole race.
Here's how you can help a man looking for professional attention and potentially a job:
- Click on my name and browse through my earlier posts, see if I'm worthy enough
- Leave a comment here and/or click the star if you like what you read, or even share it on social network sites
- On demand (I'm not that optimistic, but who knows) I can leave my account number here (and in later posts) if you want to throw a few pennies for energy drinks to keep me going
- If you work in the publishing industry, show my blog to one of your colleagues. If you know someone in the publishing industry, same thing
- By any means, leave some feedback here on what you liked and what you didn't, what would you like to read about, etc. - point out especially which posts you liked the most and which you didn't
As a starter, I leave a small tidbit here on Senna and his Porsche 956 drive.
Thank you for your attention, I am looking forward to your feedback.
Image is of Creative Commons licence
Disclaimer: No, I'm not going to be at Le Mans. Nevertheless I'm going to tweet about it the whole way through. But do follow the "Daily Le Mans" meta for a build-up until the race.