Had to try to make something that wasn’t like a boring peanut butter sandwich or similar stuff that mom always sends him, while including a lot of stuff mom sends him because dad is not that creative...
- Quesadilla (poblano, onion, and queso Oaxaca)
- Guacamole (avocado (his favorite), onion, serrano, cilantro, lime juice, and salt)
- Baby Bell Cheese
- Yogurt pouch (he has a pouch-a-day habit, not shown)
- Fruit & veggie pouch (shhh! he loves pouches)
- Animal crackers (which he usually doesn’t eat)
- Teething crackers (because he finally started popping out teeth recently)
I’ll probably be making myself the same main dish for lunch, except I might not have another ripe avocado...